What is Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for mid-sized food organizations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use. Part of the Microsoft Dynamics family, NAV concentrates on finance, sales and purchasing, manufacturing, relationship management, supply chain management, warehouse management, analytics, and electronic commerce.
110,000+ customers, 1.5+ million users
NAV is far and away the most widely-used solution from the Microsoft Dynamics family. In more than 40 countries, companies in all types of industry and business enjoy NAV’s comprehensive functionality, intuitive interface, and full integration with other common business applications.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can implement proven, industry-specific functionality relevant to your needs, even in the most highly specialized fields. The result is a cost-effective, complete ERP software solution tailored precisely to your unique requirements, helping you better manage and improve your business, increase efficiency, and have a positive impact on the bottom line.
With broad functionality, real-time processing, rapid access to data, and an unparalleled ability to be customized to fit your specific requirements, Microsoft Dynamics NAV can fill the needs of very small to very large companies in a wide range of businesses.
What is bcFood?
The product of more than two decades of experience working with food processors, manufacturers, and distributors, bcFood is a fully-integrated enterprise application built entirely on Microsoft technologies and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
bcFood augments the standard functionality of Dynamics NAV by providing additional features developed to specifically address the unique needs of the food industry.
By offering the best possible tool set for you to manage your business, we maximize the potential of your software investment.
Solutions to Key Issues:
- Traceability throughout all inventory/ingredient activities
- Recall protection/risk mitigation
- Quality control/assurance with unlimited definable properties and parameters
- Extensive product hold management
- Full audit trail of all transactions
- Business process management
- Workflows and approvals developed around business rules/logic
- Trade management (commissions, bill-backs, royalties, promos, etc.)
- Notifications and alerts
- GAAP, IFRS, Basel II compliance
- Latest Microsoft platforms and infrastructure
- Document management
- Wireless data collection
- True relational data model
- Scalable to 1,500+ concurrent users
- Online real-time data throughout the system
- Reporting by any date span
- Related data always linked to the relevant records and available at the click of a mouse
- SQL-based business intelligence
- RoleTailored Client provides ease-of-use and full security
- Online context-sensitive help and tutorials/eLearning
- Low cost of ownership and high reliability
- Open connectivity through industry standard methods
- User definable screens
- Built-in development environment
Who is Beck Consulting?
For over 30 years, we have served all facets of the food industry, including growing, processing/manufacturing, packing, shipping and distribution, brokers, and retail. We help our clients and partners by providing a feature-rich, highly configurable ERP software solution designed to meet their unique business needs.
Our goal is to establish long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, and many have been working with us for decades.
Where are we located?
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, the number one food and agricultural producer in the United States for more than 50 consecutive years.
Our main address is:
2821 Crow Canyon Road, Suite 201
San Ramon, CA 94583
We are a national firm with fields office across all US time zones.
What services do we provide?
Our expertise lies in the development, deployment, training, and support of ERP software. We offer a diverse range of services to help you expand and improve your organization:
- Focus studies/needs assessment
- Data conversion and planning
- Technical support
- Electronic commerce
- Custom system design and planning
- Financial control/review
- Project management
- External systems integration
- IT/software strategic planning
What will it cost?
The cost of your bcFood implementation is comprised of the following components:
- Software – Microsoft Dynamics NAV, bcFood, necessary enhancements to your solution, and, potentially, any related products.
- Services – Implementation, training, development, and support.
- Software Maintenance Plan – Microsoft’s annual software enhancement keeps your system up-to-date.
- Infrastructure – Any new software/network infrastructure needed to meet your requirements.
- Equipment – Computers, mobile devices, memory expansions, and any other components that will allow you to get the most out of your software.
- Soft Costs – Employee time, etc.
Beginning with the sales process and throughout our initial assessment of your organization’s software needs, we will strive to provide you with a realistic estimate of all of the foreseeable costs associated with your system implementation. It is important to note, however, that the single most important factor in this process is you. Your investment and willingness to spend time with our consultants before making any purchasing decisions will ensure that those decisions are the right ones. This may entail meetings, site visits, questionnaires, teleconferences, software review, and workshops, all involving multiple people in your organization.
A successful software implementation requires 100% commitment and participation from all parties, both the vendor and the client.
Without this level of commitment, you cannot reasonably expect to rely upon a project quotation. Our approach is designed to make sure all of our implementation projects are ON TIME, ON BUDGET, and TO EXPECTATIONS. We have many happy clients that can attest to our ability to meet these goals!
Can I finance?
A number of different financing options are available for your ERP project. Once we have an idea of what your implementation will cost, you can determine whether or not financing is right for you. If it is, we will assist you in obtaining the necessary funding.
Now it is time to see bcFood live in a demo. Contact us to take the next step.