As of last Friday, December 1, Dynamics NAV 2018 has been made available for download. The latest version of Dynamics NAV is currently offered in a base worldwide release, as well as localizations for 22 different countries. It can be downloaded here (note that a PartnerSource login is required).
NAV 2018 contains a number of application improvements, including:
- Expanded workspace personalization options.
- Printing and previews reports directly within NAV.
- Pre-loaded Excel templates for standard financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and aged accounts payable/receivable.
- User task creation and assignment.
- Enhanced Power BI reporting controls.
- Posting setup improvements.
- Bulk posting of documents such as orders, invoices, and credit memos.
- Integration API.
For an extensive listing of the new features in NAV 2018, as well as links to other helpful resources, please visit https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/dynamics365nav/archive/2017/09/17/what-is-new-in-microsoft-dynamics-nav.