ERP software built on food experience
Designed for food processors, manufacturers, and distributors, bcFood is an ERP solution based on more than two decades of experience serving large and small food companies.
A fully-integrated enterprise application built on Microsoft technologies and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the world’s largest-selling small-to-midrange ERP solution, bcFood is the leading food industry software solution on the market.
Financials, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, Production, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Lot Traceability, Recipe Management…virtually every area of Dynamics NAV has been enhanced to accommodate the needs of the food industry. In addition to these improvements to the standard ERP functionality, bcFood includes a number of full-scale modules containing food-specific features that cannot be found in the base software product:
- bcTrade/Trade Management bcTrade enables efficient tracking of multi-level promotions, rebates, broker commissions and payables, royalties, and bill-backs. bcTrade also makes it simple for organizations to efficiently plan, implement, and analyze the overall effectiveness of sales campaigns and promotions.
- bcGlobalTrade bcGlobalTrade makes it possible to record and track containers (and the related bookings) in which your company’s products are shipped. bcGlobalTrade’s deep functionality includes tools to maintain schedules and necessary operational tasks, with visibility to completion dates, status of containers and their contents, and all information related to costs, timing, and allocations. Critical documents such as port schedules, customs/FDA documentation, FSMA-required documents, and broker information can all be managed and tracked from within NAV.
- bcNotifications & Workflow bcNotifications & Workflow allows companies to set up notifications such as pop-up messages, confirmation dialogs, and emails, then link these notifications to any record in NAV. Notifications can be configured to automatically trigger when certain criteria are met, taking the guesswork out of when critical information should be communicated.
- bcData Warehouse & Business Intelligence Maintained from directly within your existing NAV database, bcDataWarehouse allows you to generate powerful BI reports and dashboards using a comprehensive set of data warehouse structures. Users can quickly and easily choose from pre-existing sales, purchasing, and production metrics to create reports, without having to build table relationships themselves. bcDataWarehouse supports any tool that points to a SQL database, such as PowerPivot, MS Query, SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and Jet Reports.
- bcProductivity/Document Management bcProductivity makes it possible to link any type of file to any NAV record. This gives your users quick access to a particular record’s related documents and files. Using bcProductivity, companies can also create their own templates using the included Office XML Style Sheets integration.
bcFood’s inherent flexibility and scalability provide a cost-effective, organization-wide ERP solution to food companies ranging from startups to multibillion dollar organizations. Its stability and minimal maintenance requirements make it suitable for any organization that wants to minimize IT overhead and demands accurate, real-time data on a 24/7 basis.
Fully configurable, the system can be tailored to meet your company’s unique requirements, allowing you to continue doing business your way.
Want to learn more? Contact us to schedule time for an assessment and demonstration.