Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Has Been Released
As of last Friday, December 1, Dynamics NAV 2018 has been made available for download. The latest version of Dynamics NAV is currently offered in a base worldwide release, as well as localizations for 22 different countries. It can be downloaded here (note that a PartnerSource login is required).
NAV 2018 contains a number of application improvements, including:
- Expanded workspace personalization options.
- Printing and previews reports directly within NAV.
- Pre-loaded Excel templates for standard financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and aged accounts payable/receivable.
- User task creation and assignment.
- Enhanced Power BI reporting controls.
- Posting setup improvements.
- Bulk posting of documents such as orders, invoices, and credit memos.
- Integration API.
For an extensive listing of the new features in NAV 2018, as well as links to other helpful resources, please visit https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/dynamics365nav/archive/2017/09/17/what-is-new-in-microsoft-dynamics-nav.